1a. Warrants that the Releasor is in good physical condition and is able, and is otherwise fit in all regards, to safely participate in the Activity and that the Releasor is fully aware of the risks and hazards inherent in participating in the Activity including, without limitation, the possibility of serious physical trauma, injury or death, and is voluntarily participating in the Activity, knowing of such risks and hazards.
2. By signing below, the Releasor (named below) represents that:
i. Has not travelled internationally during the last 14 days of the event;
ii. Does not knowingly have COVID-19;
iii. Is not experiencing known symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, and if experiences such symptoms during the Event will immediately depart from the Event;
iv. Has not, in the past 14 days of the event, knowingly come into contact with someone who has COVID-19, who has known symptoms of COVID-19, or is self-quarantining after returning to Canada; and
v. Follows government recommended guidelines in respect of COVID-19, including practicing physical distancing, and will do so to the best of the Releasor’s ability during the Event.
3. In addition, by signing below the Releasor understands, acknowledges and assumes the inherent risks in participating at the event, including, but not limited to: the potential for bodily injury or illness (including contraction of COVID-19); contact or interaction with others who may have been exposed to COVID-19. Acknowledges and confirms that the Releasor’s participation in the Activity shall be completely at the Releasor’s own risk and hereby irrevocably and unconditionally remises, releases and forever discharges BBSC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, related entities, and each of their respective employees, officers, directors, administrators, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the “BBSC Parties”) of and from any and all claims, actions and causes of action, suits, proceedings, demands, damages, costs, charges, expenses, of every kind and nature whatsoever, at law or in equity, in respect of any death, liability, personal injury, loss, damage to property, costs, expenses, whatsoever and howsoever caused arising from, related to, or in connection with the Releasor’s participation in the Activity (each, a “Claim” and collectively, the “Claims”).
4. Irrevocably and unconditionally agrees to indemnify and save each of the BBSC Parties harmless from and against any and all liability, damages, costs, charges, expenses, and losses of every kind and nature whatsoever suffered or incurred by any of the BBCS Parties arising from, related to, or in connection with the Releasor’s participation in the activity.
5. Irrevocably and unconditionally agrees not to, directly or indirectly, make any claim or initiate, commence, continue or take any proceeding in connection with any Claim released by the Releasor by virtue of this Release against any other person, firm, corporation, partnership, association or other legal entity who might claim contribution or indemnity or relief over or against any one or more of the BBSC Parties.
2. DECLARATION OF COMPLIANCE -COVID-19: B’NAI BRITH SPORTS OF CANADA require the disclosure of exposure or illness in order to safeguard the health and safety of all participants and limit the further spread of COVID-19. This Declaration of Compliance will be kept safely, and personal information will not be disclosed unless as required by law or with your consent. An individual who is unable to agree to the terms outlined in this document is not permitted to enter the facility or participate in a BBSC activity, programs, or services. By submitting this form, hereby acknowledge and agree to the terms outlined in this document.
The provisions of this Release shall be construed, interpreted and performed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein and shall be binding upon the Releasor and the Releasor’s heirs, executors, and administrators and shall ensure to the benefit of the BBSC Parties and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns.
By completing this Release, the Releasor (i) acknowledges that BBSC is relying upon the Releasor’s warranties, voluntary assumption of risks, release with respect to claims, undertakings, certifications, and agreements contained herein in allowing the Releasor to participate in the Activity, and (ii) confirms that the Releasor has read this Release thoroughly and fully understands and agrees to be bound by the terms hereof.